Registered to Attend
Multinational Corporate Representatives
Scheduled Networking Meetings
Summit Week Events
The startup world gathered in Jerusalem for the 2020 OurCrowd Global Investor Summit
Top investors, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, corporate representatives, government officials, and press engaged in a packed week of activities, including tech and press tours, corporate meetups, VC forums, insider access to accelerators, labs, and startups – and of course, some great partying.
The Summit has become one of the largest and most important tech events in the world and the largest investor event in the Middle East, taking over the iconic International Convention Center, as well as other venues in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
Select Press Coverage
Summit Day Experience
After a smooth registration, attendees plunged into a stimulating – and crowded – sensory experience of ideas, technology, global networking, and abundant food.
- Incredibly diverse programming included industry leaders speaking on crucial topics, dramatic emotional moments on the main stage, breakouts tackling social and political issues facing the venture world, and of course, amazing tech demos
- Almost every hall at or overcapacity
- 104 exhibitors and 61 sponsors
- All-day networking, over 1,400 facilitated meetings among investors, startups, and corporate executives
- Book signings by Saul Singer (“Startup Nation”), Inbal Arieli (“Chutzpah”), Rebecca Fannin (“Tech Titans of China”), and VC legend Michael Eisenberg (“The Tree of Life and Prosperity: Economic Principles from the Book of Genesis”)
< Hover over the images to the left to scroll and view other Summit sessions.
“If I could have imagined what Startup Nation would look like in 10 years, this would be it”
– Saul Singer, co-author, “Startup Nation”
“This is the way healthcare should be done in the 21st century”
– Dr. Steven Melnick, Chief, Department of Pathology and Clinical Laboratories, Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, Miami, Florida
“The next trend for 2020 is that anything that can be automated, will be automated”
– Stav Erez, Partner and EVP, Business Development, Labs/02
“At a first meeting, an entrepreneur is selling trust, that’s all”
– Judah Taub, Managing Partner, Hetz Ventures