1. Services. Among other Services, this Site presents information regarding potential investments and allows you the opportunity to designate investment opportunities in which you would like to participate. However, such selection does not mean that you will be permitted to participate in such transaction. Our decisions to permit your participation are subject to, among other things, demonstration to our satisfaction that you meet legal requirements for participation, consent of relevant third parties, execution of definitive documentation, and our discretion. We make no representation or warranty that the potential transaction you have identified will take place, or that if it takes place that you will be allowed to participate. OurCrowd is guided by an internal allocation policy for purposes of allocating investment opportunities across funds and investors, with the ability to deviate from such guideline, if and as necessary, at its discretion. Hence, you acknowledge that your participation in any given opportunity cannot be guaranteed. If you are offered the opportunity to participate in a transaction, you will be required to sign additional documentation. OurCrowd management decisions are final in all matters relating to the Site, Services and other activities related to the Site. Following your participation in a transaction, OurCrowd may send you communications with important updates related to your investment and to follow-on investment opportunities.You are responsible to carefully review all OurCrowd communications, engage with the appropriate representatives and respond in due course, to the extent applicable. You acknowledge that failure on your part to review communicated materials and/or to respond to certain opportunities and/or take certain actions may negatively affect your investment and may even significantly diminish the interest and/or value of your investment.
2. Legality. Use of the Site in violation of applicable laws is expressly prohibited. You are solely responsible for verifying that your use of the Site and consummation of transactions contemplated by this Site are permitted in your jurisdiction and comply with all applicable laws, regulations, orders and court decisions. If you have any questions regarding legality in your jurisdiction, please consult legal counsel. When you access, resister for or use the Site, you do so at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for complying with all applicable rules and regulations in connection with activities relating to the Site.
3. No Financial Advice. The Site does not offer financial advice or recommend investments. We recommend that you consult with qualified professionals prior to making actual investments or financial decisions. Any information available through the Site is not offered as financial advice, and should not be the basis for actual financial activities. We are not liable for any reliance on information available through this Site by you or anyone who you may inform of its contents.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. OurCrowd owns the copyright in the Site and its content, including its overall appearance, graphics design and underlying source files. You may download or copy material from our Site, only for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use is forbidden. Except as permitted above, you may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, create derivatives of, or use for any public or commercial purpose the contents of this Site without the prior written permission of OurCrowd. The entire contents of this Site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. No copyright notices, other intellectual property or legal notices or other identifying information 2 may be removed from downloaded materials. You may not link to or frame this Site or any portion hereof.OurCrowd’s name and other OurCrowd services names and logos referenced in this Site are trademarks of OurCrowd or its affiliates. Rights in other marks and logos which appear on the Site are reserved to the owners thereof, and OurCrowd is not affiliated with and does not endorse such entities. You may not separate from this Site, or copy or download separate from our Site, or otherwise use anyof these trademarks or logos. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of these trademarks or logos.
5. Equipment. You are responsible for providing, maintaining and repairing at your own expense all equipment and ancillary services required to access, connect to or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems and hardware.
6. Registration & Account Use. You must be at least Eighteen (18) years old in order to register for or use the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you reside in a state, country or other jurisdiction that requires a higher minimum age for your use of the Site or participation in its activities, you must comply with the applicable law. When you register with OurCrowd and set up your account, you must:
i. provide OurCrowd with accurate and complete information, including without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, and additional detailed financial and legal information needed to establish an account. You may also be required to provide additional and/or supplemental information in the future upon request by OurCrowd; and
ii. update your account information with any new information within thirty (30) days of changes to such information.
Further, you will not use false identities