“It’s through relationships with OurCrowd that we get to find the best of the best startups at the right time.”
Industry Intel You Can Use
Onstage and in-person interaction with the tech, entrepreneurs, and other corporate leaders
- Speakers are not paid for their stage appearance— passion and expertise are the only criteria
- General programming such as “Top 10 Tech Trends,” “Demo Theater,” and “TEK Talks” from global business and tech leaders
- Targeted programming such as “Tech M&A Landscape” and “Snapshot: Government, Multinationals, and Startup Cooperation”
“There’s no better place than the OurCrowd Summit to start thinking about the big themes”
Summit is an extraordinary preview of future startup success
13 startups featured onstage at the past four Summits had a notable acquisition or IPO within a year -- 10 of those were within six months.
If you had just come to the main stage, you’d have seen 6 startups that had major exits (high-profile buyers or IPO and significant prices) within three months.
2016: Crosswise, acquired three months later by Oracle
2017: Mobileye, biggest acquisition in Israel’s history, one month later Intel
2018: Jump Bikes, acquired two months later by Uber
2019: Beyond Meat, biggest IPO in a decade, two months later
“Along with great company intros, the hospitality you guys show us always makes Israel feel like a second home”
Get Business Done
The Summit is an unparalleled opportunity to meet, learn, buy, and sell with an motivated, international crowd.
- The pre-Summit OurCrowd Leaders Forum for top investors, multinational execs, and select entrepreneurs provides high-level, curated roundtables, workshops, meetings
- OurCrowd Advisory Forums harness the extensive knowledge and experience held by OurCrowd’s top-tier investors and corporate partners.
- On Summit Day, more attendee lounges and dedicated meeting spaces
- After-hours networking opportunities
Founders, CEOs, Presidents
Additional C-Level & Senior Executives
“The Pre-Summit day was the best use of five hours I’ve had in the past five years”
Join OurCrowd in Israel
Summit Week will be as packed as ever, with insider access to Israeli innovation as well as touring opportunities
- Experience the fastest-growing tech ecosystem with insider access to companies, accelerators, and labs
- Get a deep dive into the history, culture and vibe of Israel, including the nightlife of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
- Nightly opportunities for great food, drink and networking with the global crowd