Jun Sawada, President and CEO of NTT, the world’s third-largest telecom company, in an interview with “Globes” about Coronavirus, liaison with Japanese companies in Israel and the funds in the Central Capital Funds: “Japanese culture is not aggressive, we can get the funds”
- GUEST BLOG: Laura Berlinger: YU Students Privileged to Attend OurCrowd Global Investor Summit
- NO CAMELS: OurCrowd’s Jon Medved: Pandemic Dramatically Accelerating Already Existing Tech Trends
- MISSIONS BOX: Israel Hosts OurCrowd Conference to Showcase Innovation
- JERUSALEM POST: Because of the coronavirus, conferences are moving online. Will it last?
- SIGMA SOFTWARE: OurCrowd: Meeting Our Customers and Building New Connections In Israel